Aug. 2019 - Present
Research Scientist, Statistics&Privacy; London, United Kingdom
Skills: Causal Inference, Causal Machine Learning, Model evaluation at scale
- Our Statistics and Privacy team focuses on establishing step-change improvements to advance our long-term business growth. The team's expertise spans many domains including statistics, machine learning, cryptography and neuroscience. We develop methodologies, design and prototype solutions, and partner with our engineering colleagues to launch these solutions such that millions of advertisers can benefit. Examples include internal and external experimentation platforms, ads delivery optimization for efficient causal outcomes, and the application of privacy enhancing technologies across our ads product stack.
- We're hiring
Feb. 2017 - July 2019
Head of Data Science Research; London, United Kingdom
Skills: Team Management, Product Development,
Industry Research, NLP, Python, SQL, R
- Marketing measurement: Modelled, built and optimised the entire
production solutions for Multi-Touchpoint Attribution (MTA)
using advanced Markov Chain theory and Hidden Markov models and
Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) using Linear Regression and Causal
Models. Large focus on performance, usage of mathematical properties,
and computer science techniques to optimise the computation time and
use of resources. Now leading the research team on marketing measurement.
- TalentAI: Built the artists discovery tool for Instrumental
based on the daily collection of public data via APIs
(Spotify, Youtube, etc.) and the innovative forecasting algorithms
to predict growth, genres, and labels.
- Drug Discovery: Modelled and built a drug discovery tool using
NLP, neural networks, graph theory and expert insights to help
clinicians and pharmaceutical companies to fit drug molecules to
the right disease target. Integration of medical databases
(PubMed, ClinicalTrials.gov, DrugBank, etc.) and built a
recursive XML parser to turn files into normalised SQL schemas
and fill the tables automatically.
Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017
Machine Learning Specialist; London, United Kingdom
Skills: Product Ideation, Entrepreneurship,
NLP, Recommendation System, Python, SQL
- Stack: Designed and
developed the recommendation engine for an app providing
personalised articles. Categorisation of articles’ content
via NLP and SVM classifier methods with an algorithm
extending classical approaches.
- Researcher: Co-Founder, Researcher is an
1-million-user app helping academics to stay on top of the literature..
Jun. 2015 – Sept. 2015
Intern at the Business Technology and Innovation section; Paris, France
Skills: Project Management,
Business Translation, Power Point, Excel
- Data Management: Construction and steering
of the master plan of the Information System Digital for
both Pˆole Emploi (French governmental agency which registers
unemployed people, helps them find jobs, and provides them
with financial aid) and Cov ́ea (French mutual insurance company).
University of Oxford - Oxford, United Kingdom
Sept. 2015 – Oct. 2016
Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
Skills: Math Modelling, Linear Algebra,
Continuous Optimisation, NLP, Python, Matlab
- Author Recognition: Use of NLP and neural
networks to build an Algorithmic Classification of Writing
Styles via Time-Series Analysis of Punctuation with Prof. Mason
Porter and Prof. Sam Howison. Have carried on the research, first
author article currently under consideration at the European
Journal of Applied Mathematics.
CentraleSupélec - Paris, France
Sept. 2013 – Sept. 2015
Bachelor and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering; GPA: 3.9
Skills: Probabilities, Statistics,
Electronic Engineering, Information Theory, Java, Matlab
- Peg Solitaire: Developed a Monte Carlo based
algorithm to solve Peg Solitaire.
- Electronic Circuit Simulation: Carried out a study on crosstalk between printed lines.
- Hadamard Matrix: Carried out a study on crosstalk between printed lines.
Lycée Louis Pasteur - Paris, France
Sept. 2010 – Jun. 2013
Skills: Pure Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science
- An intensive three years scientific preparatory course leading to the nationwide competitive exam.